Karma follows you

                         



                                         In my previous blog .I had told you about the karma ,how it comes to our present life .Today  I am telling you a story,once upon a time,there was a sage who was praying  to God everyday morning and evening and also he never ever killed an insect in his life knowingly or unknowingly.One day he was going through a jungle.after covering some distance ,he saw a goat falling in the hole.by that time a robber came at that place and saw the goat but without helping to got it out.he went away.then the sage helped the goat to got it out.then the sage went into the jungle.after some time he fallen in a hole and  severely injured.then he tried himself to come out.and sat under a tree.during that time the robber came with happy mood because he had got some jewellery in the jungle.after some time the sage asked the god ,I can't understand your judgement.a person who never do anybody's help in his life.but you rewarded him.and I got punishment.what is this god?in a second ,God came to him with a laughing face.he asked God ,why are you laughing,God told him,listen,I know you are right but you are partially right ,I know that robber is a wicked person .but in his previous life ,he was a holy person and he did a lot of holy work in his life.due to a little fault he got a life like a robber.but he was not rewarded fully in his previous life.today his life would have changed by getting a lot of jewellery and money but due to his bad work he got a little.but at the same time you were a wicked person in your previous life.today was the last day of your life.but due to your holy work you got a little harm to your body.the sage understood his fault and by that time god disappeared .but one question would arises in your mind.what is that ,you ask me ,then I will answer that question.comment me,thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments